By Team Covenant– March 12, 2012
If you’re anything like every single one of the TC Game of Thrones players, you’re a fanatic for one house. In Steven’s case it’s the Greyjoys, for Zach it’s the Targaryens, meanwhile Robert walks around murmuring ”Lannister” all day. No matter how you slice it everybody has their
to blave true love house of choice.
And that is why this week we launched one of our most anticipated items on the store, the Team Covenant House Pack! As soon as we started playing this game we realized that we needed and wanted the means of just cutting to the good stuff of our houses. Time and again we opened chapter pack after chapter pack just to get a single card for a single house. There had to be a better way, and the House Pack is our answer. Now we all have the option of just getting those things we’re interested in.
To celebrate this big step forward in A Game of Thrones accessibility, we’re launching a blog contest!
Here’s the details:
- Post a Game of Thrones blog between the dates of Marth 12th – March 31st.
- Write that blog on one of these relevant topics:
- The Valar Morghulis Plot and how it shapes the meta.
- The Classic 3 of or 1 of debate on the number of copies of unique cards.
- The winner will be selected based off the following categories (in no particular order):
- Inbound links
- Number of comments
- Overall quality