*    matches any number of characters
%    matches exactly one character

Moncon 2012 questions

UserPost

12:42 am
April 28, 2012

mrfroggies

posts 30

As my excitement for moncon is growing, I find that I have a lot of questions about some of the events.  I'm sure I'm not the only one so I thought I would start by asking my questions and start a section where others can ask as well.

1. The Bad list tourny stood out to me, but I have no details on it.  What is this format, and how does it work?
  2. What's the Royle Rumble as well?
  3. For the single monster I have a bunch of questions.  Are the Turns times?  If so how long?
  4. Are the rounds timed? Again for how long?
  5. How do you decide tie breaks?
  6. Do bring multiple lists, like 3 lists from one agenda, or is it just one list the whole time?
  7. If you make it to the top 8 do you have to play the same monster? ( I have a hard time playing just one monster )

I'm sure I'll have more questions, but these seem good to start with.

7:45 pm
May 31, 2012

Erik

posts 2

One thing to consider: Perhaps make the location of the convention more obvious? It wasn't until I clicked the link to book a room that I knew the state the convention was going to be in…

Unfortunately, I'm just finding out about this event. I hope there's another one next year!

7:06 pm
June 1, 2012

Eric T. Huffman

posts 13

Erik said:

One thing to consider: Perhaps make the location of the convention more obvious? It wasn't until I clicked the link to book a room that I knew the state the convention was going to be in…

Unfortunately, I'm just finding out about this event. I hope there's another one next year!

Erik,

This is TC 3rd year hoasting MonCon and I'm sure they will do more. Start saving now! :)

Nice Name BTW

Eric T. Huffman

About the Team Covenant Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Currently Online:
6 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6
Forums: 26
Topics: 676

Membership:

There are 3235 Members
There have been 19 Guests

There are 3 Admins

Recent New Members: botounami, Philip

Administrators: Robert (455 Posts), Steven (211 Posts), Philip Rowland (42 Posts)

Lost your password?