Did you know that Team Covenant has not one, but over 17 different words for Monday Night Monster? It’s because there’s so much of it.
And boy howdy, is there ever. As most of you well know, this iteration of MNM is a bit different in that you get to see who you’re going to play every week for the duration of the event. This will give you the luxury of comfortably planning where and when you’re going to play! Isn’t that nice.
So here you have it, your schedule:
Click image for larger view.
Is you can see, the dates are posted with each round so you’ll be able to know who to contact to get moving. If you’re having trouble finding who you’re matched up with, use our member search page.
Otherwise, best of luck to everybody and feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or the like.
And remember, you have the entire week listed to complete and submit your results no later than 11:59PM of each respective Sunday. This is like taking an online class, so be sure to get your work done! 🙂
MNM VI is going to be completely different than the first five events. Here is how it’s going to work:
– Players are split into groups of 4 players, called divisions.
– Divisions are going to be based on location. Physical, in-person games are completely allowed and encouraged. If you have less than 4 players in your area (including zero), we will attempt to fill in the gaps with people close to your time zone. You can then play these people online at reasonable times.
– There are going to be 8 regular rounds of the tournament
– Each player is going to play the other 3 members in his division twice over an eight week period (making up 6 of his 8 games).
– Each player is going to play 2 games against players not in their division.
– The player with the top record in each division is going to advance to the next phase.
– Wild card players will be selected based on the number of divisions, so players without the top record in their division could advance.
– The second phase of the tournament will be a single elimination event, similar to a standard Top 8.
Players will get to choose week to week the monster and force that they use. You can bring a different list each game if you desire. Rules will be standard single monster. Players will have one week to play their games and the winner will send the result to email@example.com (even if there isn’t a vlog). From there, we will update the results round by round and you will see your Covenant Rating adjust as the event continues. If no email is present by the deadline, winner will be determined randomly.