By agreeing to these Terms of Service and using the Team Covenant website, a service offered by Covenant TCG Inc., you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You are at least 13 years of age (or you have your parents permission to access this site)
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account (you are responsible for keeping your password protected)
- You will not abuse, flame, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other Team Covenant members
- You may not use the Team Covenant site for illegal or unauthorized purposes. You agree to comply with all local and United States laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content
- You are completely and solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio clips, video clips, and links that you submit, post, and display on the Team Covenant website
- You will not modify, adapt, or hack the Team Covenant site or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Covenant TCG Inc. or Team Covenant
- You will not create or submit unwanted email (aka spam) to any Team Covenant users
- You will not transmit any worms, viruses, or code of destructive nature through Team Covenant
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction when using the Team Covenant site, including copyright laws
- Violation of any of the above will result in the immediate termination of your Team Covenant account. Team Covenant prohibits such conduct and content, but you understand and agree that Team Covenant is not and cannot be responsible for the content posted to it’s website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Team Covenant website at your own risk
- You will not post blogs with the sole purpose of selling items (eBay auctions, “PM if interested”, etc). This form of communication is permitted via status updates.
General Conditions of Team Covenant
- Covenant TCG Inc. reserves the right to modify or terminate the Team Covenant website for any reason without notice at any time
- Covenant TCG Inc. reserves the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
- Covenant TCG Inc. may remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or that violate any party’s intellectual property or these terms of service
- Covenant TCG Inc. claims no intellectual property rights over the material that you provide and create on the Team Covenant website. Your profile and materials uploaded or created are yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored on the Team Covenant website.
- Covenant TCG Inc. may use material created by users for promotional and commercial reasons as long as the original work is credited to the author.
- Covenant TCG Inc. encourages users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms
- Covenant TCG Inc. undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please send an email to email@example.com and include a description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, a description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Covenant TCG Inc. to locate the material, your contact information, a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Covenant TCG Inc. shall be entitled to use material created by users for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or later devised. You hereby expressly grant to Covenant TCG Inc. a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, edit, translate, perform, transmit, sell, sublicense or otherwise distribute and display the posting for any reason, including for promotional and advertising purposes, alone or as a part of other works in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, and you waive all moral rights in all such postings.