From Team Covenant
Sky Sentinel's strength comes from synergy with his units. He requires a little more skill to play than some monsters and a decent number of agenda figures to benefit from his abilities, but he poses a serious threat if you can pilot him successfully.
- Height:63 Meters
- Weight:52,000 Tons
|Brawl||6 A-Die||1 B-Die|
|Blast (L)||6 A-Die||2 B-Die|
|Power||5 A-Die||1 B-Die|
|Brawl||6 A-Die||2 B-Die|
|Blast (L)||7 A-Die||3 B-Die|
|Power||5 A-Die||2 B-Die|
- Lightning Attack (Blast)
- Ground Control (Blue)
- Low Flyer (Blue)
- Radar (Red)
- Wing Leader (Blue)
|Brawl||7 A-Die||2 B-Die|
|Blast (S)||6 A-Die||2 B-Die|
|Power||8 A-Die||3 B-Die|
Strategy & Tactics
- Sky Sentinel focuses on using G1 Strike Fighters and Rocket Choppers to deal damage to enemy monsters.
- Sky Sentinel's high speed and flight allow him to get to repair vehicles and into screens.
- Sky Sentinel's high defense coupled with flight and a high movement makes him very difficult to hit.
- Ultra still uses flyers to deal damage but now grants them low flyer.
- Lightning attack on a blast allows Sky Sentinel to safely deal 2 damage from behind screens.
- Sky Sentinel generally takes single monster turns but can sometimes be seen taking back to back monster turns
- Due to Sky Sentinel taking fewer monster turns, it is likely that he will have more units on the table than his opponent. With lots of units on the table coupled with all of his blue abilities, he tries to get two damage in on both his unit and monster turns, slowing eating away at the opposing force. The fact that he doesn't rely on monster or unit turns for damage allows him to use more dice per attack, increasing the consistency with which he successfully does damage.
- Losing Lightning attack and gaining 9 speed and super smash, Mega Sky Sentinel is able to safely rampage across most maps while waiting for a Smash power attack to present itself.
- This is one of only 2 monster forms in the game with 8 defense. Mega Sky Sentinel is difficult to damage and his easy access to repair means that the damage won't stick around for very long.
Reference AND link any articles, forum threads, blogs, etc that discuss this particular monster.
- ↑ Series 1 Strategy Guide