Exciting news! Due to the support and passion of our customers, we are adding additional seasonal staff. Our Operations team needs diligent, meticulous, and focused individuals who share our passion for unrivaled quality and service with an inclusive and positive attitude. We are seeking a handful of employees who are ready and excited to contribute to Covenant on a recurring basis!
The Operations team is responsible for the the tangible delivery of the Covenant brand, which is no small task. Our in-house directive is to leave nothing to chance, so only apply if you thrive in demanding environments.
As a Seasonal Specialist, you will be responsible for unpacking, unboxing, and organizing inventory during busy seasons of the year. This role may be expanded based on performance and may offer work throughout the year.
- Receiving, unpacking, and organizing inventory
- Adapting to general operational needs
What We Value
Our values (see below) exist to guide employee action and provide a clear picture of our expectations, both for you and ourselves. Success at Covenant is embodying these values and demonstrating them when acting on behalf of the company, especially when direct instruction is unavailable. These values are:
While no person can perfectly embody every one of these values in every moment, a Covenant employee is expected to have a natural inclination toward them and a desire to actively cultivate them in all aspects of their work.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with computers and technology
- Ability to accurately assemble and package products to fulfill orders
- Ability to stand and perform physical tasks at a brisk pace for eight or more hours
- Ability to maintain focus on a single task for multiple hours
- Ability to routinely lift 50 pounds or more
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 21 years or older
- Familiarity with tabletop games
Interested? Submit an application below!