This position has been filled.
If you are diligent, meticulous, and self-motivated, with a desire to improve tabletop gaming, consider applying below.
Our Operations team plays a vital role at Covenant, with responsibilities ranging from operating our local retail store to shipping orders all over the world. Your role as Operations Specialist will change based on evolving operational needs, and as such, a fierce commitment to doing good work at all times is more relevant than any immediately relevant technical expertise.
While our retail store is temporarily closed due to COVID-19, you will spend most of your time packing orders, receiving inventory, assisting customers with curbside pickup, and handling day-to-day operational needs as they arise.
Once we are able to safely reopen our doors to the public, your focus will expand to the operation of our local store – managing events, executing retail transactions, connecting with customers, and ensuring a world-class experience from open to close.
- Operating our retail store and play space
- Routine, thorough cleaning
- Packing and shipping online orders
- Receiving and stocking inventory
- Executing various operational tasks as they arise (they always do!), at an unwaveringly high standard
What We Value
Our employee values (see below) exist to guide employee action and provide a clear picture of our expectations, both for you and ourselves. Success at Covenant is embodying these values and demonstrating them when acting on behalf of the company, especially when direct instruction is unavailable. These values are:
While no person can perfectly embody every one of these values in every moment, a Covenant employee is expected to have a natural inclination toward them and a desire to actively cultivate them in all aspects of their work.
- A desire to do good work for its own sake
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with computers and technology
- Ability to accurately compile and pack orders from an invoice
- Ability to stand and perform physical tasks at a brisk pace for eight or more hours
- Ability to maintain focus on a single task for multiple hours
- Ability to routinely lift 50 pounds or more
- Desire to constantly learn and improve
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 21 years or older
- Familiarity with tabletop games
- Retail experience a plus
- Customer service experience a plus
- Mixology experience a plus
- Coffee and espresso experience a plus