Undone Doom tokens are available for a limited time to celebrate the Circle Undone cycle of Arkham Horror: The Card Game!
This set includes:
10x 1-Doom/2-Doom Token (Undone Edition)
Celebrate Circle Undone, the fourth cycle of the unbelievably good Arkham Horror Living Card Game, with a set of properly thematic Doom Tokens.
Here are a few reasons why we love Mythos Tokens:
- Art-forward designs create a more engaging (and dreadful) story, every time
- All tokens are double-sided, and easily flippable between their higher and lower number
- The borders of each token become more complex as they are flipped to their higher number
- Laser-cut to exceedingly precise measurements, with intricate border textures
- Engraved and hand-filled with high-contrast paint on both sides
- Striking colors provide easy recognition and comprehension at a glance
- Will not bend, warp, or fade over time
- Made from the highest quality acrylic available
- Designed in-house at Covenant in Tulsa, OK
- Manufactured in small batches in Tulsa, OK
Every Undone Doom token is covered with adhesive protective paper to prevent cosmetic damage during shipment, so peel them before use! The appearance of your tokens may vary ever so slightly from the renderings and images shown here due to color variations in displays, cameras, and acrylic. The Undone Doom and other Mythos Tokens are third-party accessories produced and sold exclusively by us, Team Covenant. Though compatible with Arkham Horror: The Card Game and similar games, they are not associated with or officially endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games or any other entity.
Shipping and returns
Every order ships within 1 business day, unless it contains a pre-order item. Any order that contains at least one pre-order item will ship once every item in the order is available.
Lost or damaged shipments will only be covered through your shipping insurance, so if you would like to protect your order from the unlikely chance of a shipping mishap, look to Priority! USPS is our shipping provider and we offer First-Class and Priority shipping methods. First-Class shipping is economy-grade shipping that includes tracking but no insurance in the case of loss or damage. Priority shipping includes tracking and insurance of $50 for Domestic, and $100 for international shipments.
For any single card purchased at a price of $250 or greater: If a significant quality difference exists from the card(s) you receive and our listed description – and only if the security seal on the protective packaging is not broken – you can contact us within seven (7) days of delivery. After our written approval to return the card(s), you’ll need to supply us with a tracking number for the return shipment within seven (7) days of the original delivery to you or within two (2) business days of our written approval, whichever is later. Upon return delivery and a verification of the security seal being intact, we’ll grant a full refund