Our Amber Tokens started with the very first conversation we had about tokens compatible with KeyForge – “you know it is a unique deck game, why not offer a unique token set?” Everyone laughed – except Jonathan, our lead designer. That next week he had a very rough proof of concept with a few randomly generated tokens, and the obsession began. After more than a month of tweaking and reinventing the process, we found ourselves staring at the very first batch of entirely unique and absolutely gorgeous Amber Tokens. The excitement was palpable.
Similar to every KeyForge deck, every Amber Token Set is randomly generated under a set of constraints that strike the perfect balance between a genuinely unique design and an aesthetically fitting and pleasing token. Each set of 16 tokens has the same design, and that design is different from any other set that has been or will be produced.
When you buy a set of Amber tokens, you have a truly unique representation of your Amber that will never be produced again – and we think that is exactly what KeyForge demands.
This set includes 16x Amber Tokens, all with the same entirely unique, randomly generated design. No two sets will ever be the same.
Each Amber Token is double-sided and paint-filled with high contrast white paint on a vibrant light orange acrylic.
Here are a few more reasons why we love them:
- Easily slotted into the Keys provided in our Primary Set of Archon Tokens
- Art-forward design constraints make sure each token fits the aesthetic
- Laser-cut to exceedingly precise measurements, with intricate borders
- Engraved and hand-filled with high-contrast paint on both sides
- Striking colors provide easy recognition and comprehension at a glance
- Will not bend, warp, or fade over time
- Made from the highest quality acrylic available
- Designed in-house at Covenant in Tulsa, OK
- Manufactured in small batches in Tulsa, OK
Every token is covered with adhesive protective paper to prevent cosmetic damage during shipment, so peel them before use! The appearance of your tokens may vary ever so slightly from the renderings and images shown here due to color variations in displays, cameras, and acrylic.
Archon Tokens are third-party accessories produced and sold exclusively by us, Team Covenant. Though compatible with KeyForge and similar games, they are not associated with or officially endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games or any other entity.