We are seeking an employee with strong communication skills to join our Operations team. We are in need of a diligent, meticulous, and focused individual who shares our passion for building the tabletop gaming community!
Our Operations team plays a vital role at Covenant, with responsibilities ranging from operating our local retail store to shipping orders all over the world. The role of Operations Specialist will change based on evolving operational needs. On one day, you might manage an event, teach games, and connect community members. On another day, you might pack orders, receive inventory, and reply to customer service requests. This position is best suited for individuals that are adaptable and excited by new challenges.
- Operate our local retail store
- Clean the store routinely
- Ship, pack, and fulfill orders
- Receive, unpack, and stock inventory
- Adapt to general operational needs
What We Value
Our employee values (see below) exist to guide employee action and provide a clear picture of our expectations, both for you and ourselves. Success at Covenant is embodying these values and demonstrating them when acting on behalf of the company, especially when direct instruction is unavailable. These values are:
While no person can perfectly embody every one of these values in every moment, a Covenant employee is expected to have a natural inclination toward them and a desire to actively cultivate them in all aspects of their work.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with computers and technology
- Ability to accurately assemble and package products to fulfill orders
- Ability to stand and perform physical tasks at a brisk pace for eight or more hours
- Ability to maintain focus on a single task for multiple hours
- Ability to routinely lift 50 pounds or more
- Desire to constantly learn and improve
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 21 years or older
- Familiarity with tabletop games
- Retail experience a plus
- Customer service experience a plus