Section 1: Introduction
Section 4: Access to the Site
Section 5: User Accounts
Section 6: General Terms and Conditions
Section 7: Intellectual Property
Section 8: User Contributions
Section 10: Third-Party Content
Section 11: Links from the Site
Section 12: Information About You
Section 13: Online Purchases
Section 14: Disclaimer of Warranties
Section 15: Limitation of Liability
Section 16: Other Terms and Conditions
3. Access to the Website; User Accounts
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable to anyone if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures (“User Account”), you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your User Account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your User Account or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you sign out from your User Account at the end of each session. You should use caution when accessing your User Account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. We have the right to disable your User Account, including your username, password, or other security identifiers, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason.
4. General Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the Website or creating a User Account, you represent and warrant that you are creating the User Account for your personal use and you are at least 13 years of age, or you have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to access the Website. Further, you promise that:
- You will not use the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- You will comply with all federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to those regarding online conduct and acceptable content and applicable copyright laws.
- You will not abuse, flame, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other users.
- You will not use the Website for the purpose of or with the effect of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- You will not modify, adapt, or hack the Website or modify another website to falsely imply that it is associated with us.
- You will not create or submit unwanted emails (aka spam) to other users.
- You will not transmit any worms, viruses, or code of destructive nature through the Website.
- You will not post content with the sole purpose of selling items (eBay auctions, “PM if interested”, etc) or marketing a product or service (Kickstarter campaign, web store, eBay store, etc.).
- You will not modify, reproduce, sell or charge a fee for, offer to sell or charge a fee for, make or create derivative works based on, or distribute any part of the Website, including any data or content of others.
- You will not engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or another automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
You also understand, acknowledge, and agree that:
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your User Account.
- You are responsible for protecting your username, password, and other security information.
- You are completely and solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio clips, video clips, and links that you submit, post, and display on the Website.
- While we prohibit the foregoing conduct and content, we are not and cannot be responsible for, and you assume all risk of, such conduct and content you may be exposed to when accessing or using the Website.
Your violation of any of the above will result in the immediate termination of your access to and use of the Website, including any User Account you may have on the Website.
We reserve and maintain the following rights:
- To modify or terminate the Website, in whole or in part, for any reason or no reason without notice at any time.
- To refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time, except as may be prohibited by applicable laws.
- To review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content we deem to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please use our contact form and include a description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, a description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, your contact information, a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- To use material created by you on the Website, now and forever, in any way, including in any media whether now known or later devised. You hereby expressly grant to us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, edit, translate, perform, transmit, sell, sublicense or otherwise distribute and display the material for any reason, including for promotional and advertising purposes, alone or as a part of other works in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, and you waive all moral rights in all such postings.
5. Intellectual Property
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Company name, the terms “Team Covenant” and “Player-Driven Production,” the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. User Contributions
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
With respect to User Contributions, we have the right but not the obligation to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason at our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
However, we cannot and do not undertake to review all User Contributions before it is posted on the Website, and we cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
7. Third-Party Content
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
8. Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
9. Information About You
10. Online Purchases
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Website and files available for downloading from the Website, including but not limited to automatically retrieved or downloaded by your internet browser, will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for the reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR DUE TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
12. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN, AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
13. Other Terms and Conditions
a. No Waiver. No delay in exercising any right or remedy or failure to object will be a waiver of such right or remedy or any other right or remedy. A waiver on one occasion will not be a waiver of any right or remedy on any future occasion.
b. Force Majeure. Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; an act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other events outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
e. Notices. This website is operated by Covenant TCG, Inc., 7149 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136.
We may give electronic notices to you by email or text message to the email address attached to your User Account, any other email you furnish to us for purposes of accessing or using the Website, and any phone numbers attached to your account.