Forgotten Doom Tokens stemmed from our desire to have a more thematic and stunning experience while playing Arkham Horror: The Card Game. This limited edition Forgotten Doom design throws you right into the Aztec jungles; with eyes peering into and out of the unknown as you travel through the Forgotten Age cycle.
This set includes:
10x 1-Doom/2-Doom (Forgotten Edition)
Celebrate the third cycle of the unbelievably good Arkham Horror Card Game with a set of properly thematic Forgotten Doom tokens.
Here are a few reasons why we love Mythos Tokens:
- Art-forward designs create a more engaging (and dreadful) story, every time
- All tokens are double-sided, and easily flippable between their higher and lower number
- The borders of each token become more complex as they are flipped to their higher number
- Laser-cut to exceedingly precise measurements, with intricate border textures
- Engraved and hand-filled with high-contrast paint on both sides
- Striking colors provide easy recognition and comprehension at a glance
- Will not bend, warp, or fade over time
- Made from the highest quality acrylic available
- Designed in-house at Covenant in Tulsa, OK
- Manufactured in small batches in Tulsa, OK
Every Forgotten Doom token is covered with adhesive protective paper to prevent cosmetic damage during shipment, so peel them before use! The appearance of your tokens may vary ever so slightly from the renderings and images shown here due to color variations in displays, cameras, and acrylic. Mythos Tokens are third-party accessories produced and sold exclusively by us, Team Covenant. Though compatible with Arkham Horror: The Card Game and similar games, they are not associated with or officially endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games or any other entity.
Shipping and returns
Every order ships within a single business day, unless it contains a pre-order item. Any order that contains at least one pre-order item will ship once every item in the order is available.
USPS is our shipping provider and we offer First-Class and Priority shipping methods. First-Class shipping is economy-grade shipping that includes tracking but no insurance in the case of loss or damage. Priority shipping includes tracking and insurance of $100 for Domestic, and $200 for international shipments. If you would like to protect your order from the unlikely chance of a shipping mishap, look to Priority!